Sunday, August 9, 2009

Starting Again



This is my second attempt at blogging. I set up a blog a couple of years again, posted a couple of times then just lost interest in it.

We'll see where this one goes. My goal is to post my scrapbook layouts, share photographs, and any other stuff that might be interesting.

Yesterday, I spent the majority of the day working on some heritage scrapbook layouts. I worked on a layout using a photo taken at my Aunt Margaret's House in New Orleans. The photo was of my Aunt Margaret, Grandma Baker, Aunt Gertrude or "Gert," and Allegra. In addition, the layout prompted a call to my cousin Allegra to talk about the "House on Reynes Street." Which turn led to a call to my counsin Evangeline and perhaps the start of a "family renunion" planning group.

No comments:

Post a Comment